Why New England Coffee?
- Nationally recognized brand for over 100 years
- New England Coffee has a three-stage quality control process in place while roasting
- New England Coffee has been a small roaster since 1916
- Frequent Buyer incentive program
- Proven Profitability Program with greater than 74% profit margin
- Transforms your location to a Coffee Destination
- Curb to Counter Point of Sale material to separate you from the rest of the pack
- Branded Double wall insulated paper cups that are stylish and eco friendly
- Offer a complete line of roasting flavor profiles along with most extensive list of flavored coffees
- Breakfast Blend
- Breakfast Blend Decaf
- Columbian Excelso
- Donut Shop Blend
- San Francisco
- French Roast
- Eye Opener Blend
- Chocolate Hazelnut
- French Vanilla
- Caramel Macchiato
- Jamaican Me Nuts
- Sea Salt Carmel
- and More!
New England Coffee Profit
Gross Profit: 73%
How many can you sell a day?
|Servings (Enter Quantity)||Profit/Serving||Profit/Day||Profit/Year|
*Customer owned equipment
Why Allen Associates?
- We have been a family owned Profit Consultant since 1945
- Factory trained service technicians to handle all your needs, we install and service all equipment offered by Allen Associates
- We assess your needs and provide the most state-of-the-art brewing equipment to help you maximize your coffee sales and profits
- Our Allen Coffee University provides your employees with the training to run a franchise like operation
- Offer courtesy customer service calls to make ordering easier
- Weekly delivery in your area by friendly drivers
- Our Profit Counselors will introduce you to new profitable program that fit your establishment and increase your profits.
- Low minimum order
Call for Pricing 1-800-333-1478